This pattern is perfect for autumn, featuring Elizabeth I's iconic signature with the Tudor Rose woven throughout. A wonderful way to show off your love of Elizabeth, in a pattern that will see you through to March.
Please note that each one is made individually, and so will take about three weeks to arrive from the time you order. If you have the option, don't choose priority mail when you check out, since I won't be able to fulfill that. You will receive tracking information automatically so you can track your boots on their way to you.
• Made from Nylon-canvas.
• Translucent raw rubber sole.
• Lace-up floral combat boot featuring ribbed midsole.
• Breathable foamed insole, anti-heat, anti-moisture, anti-corrosion.
• Mesh fabric and foamed lining, wearing soft and comfortable.
• Rear pull-loop.
• Contrast single-welt stitching.