These unicorn gorgeous patterns are inspired by the medieval tapestries of the time. Unicorns have appeared in texts since ancient times, but during the middle ages and Renaissance they took on a particularly special meaning as it was often used in religious images to depict the Passion of the Christ. During the growing age of exploration narwhal tusks were often sold as Unicorn horns.
***Please note, these are individually custom-made to order, so please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping. Also, please do not choose Priority Mail, as I won't be able to fulfill that. Thanks!***
* 13.21 Oz. Made of polyester 95%, spandex 5%, easy to clear.
* Lightweight, Sunscreen and could be folded away compactly.
* Can be used as Beach Throw, Beach Wrap-around, Bed Throw, Table Throw etc.
* Economic and Elegant, Perfect for Holiday Gifting Purpose.
* Gentle hand wash separately in cold water.
* Sized in 59"(L) x 59"(W).