Show your love for the Spanish Princess with these products with original artwork inspired by her life in Andalucia. Olive fields, her badge of a pomegranate (the word for pomegranate in Spanish is Granada, which is, incidentally, the name of the city where she lived in the Alhambra after her parents recaptured it from the Moors).
Each apron is made to order especially for each customer, so please leave 2-3 weeks for shipping. You'll receive tracking information so you can track your apron on its way to you.
Durable and useful, this all-over print apron features two spacious front pockets,
which are perfect for all your utensils and tools.
• 6.00 Oz. Made from 16*12 twill(100% polyester).
• Unisex style fits both men and women.
• Features an adjustable neck strap and waist.
• Coverage: 28.33" x 32.48"
• Easy to clean, machine washable, and dries quickly.