Katherine Parr is an inspiration. She was the first woman to publish a book under her own name in England. And she married for love without royal permission.
Now you can show your love for Katherine Parr with this pattern featuring motifs associated with her - her books, Sudeley castle, and her emblem.
Each pouch is made to order especially for each customer, so please leave 2-3 weeks for shipping. You'll receive tracking information so you can track your item on its way to you.
* 12.35 Oz. Made from high-grade nylon, water-resistant.
* Removable shoulder strap with lobster clasps at both sides.
* One main compartment and one back zipper pocket.
* Wristlet strap handle and adjustable shoulder strap for easy carrying.
* Single zippered top inside closure.
* Dimensions: 10.43" x 13.78"